What's going on? adult content

I never have normal periods but usually it lasts about 7 or 8 days. Well my most recent one started on November 24. It stopped on the 6th or 7th of December. It was lighter than usual. Then today I went to the bathroom and realized I started again. What is going on? I just had a period. Why am I having another one? And there's no chance I am pregnant or having a miscarriage.

mommaava1988

Asked by mommaava1988 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Health

• That is a lot more common than you think. I have talked to my Dr. about it & she said it's very rare for every woman to have normal periods throughout their whole life. As we age, our hormones change & our bodies change & we need to adjust correctly. How old are you?

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• bodies do odd things sometimes, if you're under stress, not sleeping right, not eating right, lost or gained weight lately, or anything else it could change your cycle. if you're older you could be getting close to the change!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I'm only 22 so it's definitely not the change!
    mommaava1988

Comment by mommaava1988 (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2010