Is there anything you want to hook hubby up to a lie detector for? Good or bad.

This may sound so stupid but it bothers me. Several months ago my husband took my car to Arco for gas. It generally takes around $45-$47 for a fill up. The charge on our debit card was for $52 even. I asked what else he bought and he said nothing, just gas. I realize there isn't much he could have bought besides twinkies or Pepsi but it drives me wild. Maybe he did just buy gas and for some reason it was more & an even amount but it still drives me insane.
He thought it was funny, then annoying, when I kept bugging him about it, I have finally dropped it but I still wonder....

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 3:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Be no point in hooking my hubby up, we both know how to pass them.

If it were me, I'd be wanting to know where my candy bar was and why he ate it on the way back home! =)

It really is a trivial issue, but sometimes we just can't help what bugs us. I have those issues once in a while and someone who says they don't are either lying or not really in a relationship.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• can i have your issue please!
    sounds like a wonderful life
    to worry about this
    must not have much other crap going on
    you are blessed
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I'm in the same boat. Except the gas station wouldn't bug me. Its finding money that worries me. I have control over the finances and know of all the legit income.
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 3:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• my ex now
    but i would hook him up to lie detector to see if he cheated, and with who (man or man or both, number of)
    but then, why would i want to know now, i already know he is scum
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• There is one thing I would like to ask him about. Something that happened before we were married, nothing horrible, but a tad questionable. He has never given me another reason to question anything, so I don't worry too much about it, but I do still wonder what happened exactly.

It is funny you asked this question today because I was just thinking about that thing last night and I haven't thought about it in years.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• seriously? what's 5 bucks? it may have taken more, he may have gotten some chips and a drink or something lol.. RELAX
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• oh i wasn't trying to be mean lol i just think it's silly to get so worked up over 5 bucks
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• LMAO, did you think he bought some cheap flowers for his mistress? Wooww ...
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I am paranoid. I'd be thinking condoms.... lol. Or a porn mag. Can't be lotto tickets, they wont let u use a card for those.

I'd hook my hubby up for SURE and all the q's would be about his Mom. I know she says horrible things about me, but he doesn't want to hurt my feelings so he'll never tell me
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I think you're a little nuts to stress over something like that but yes I would love to hook my husband up to a lie detector and get some straight answers on a few things
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010