Second pregnancy.. When will I start to show and feel baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different I didn't show (2nd also) until I was eight months and didn't feel movements until 15wks.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 3:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Congrats! I am on my 2nd pregnancy too! I felt movement at 11 weeks this time b/c I knew what I was feeling for. I am 17 weeks and friends, family and co-workers that know me can tell a little I'm showing only b/c it looks like I gained weight. But, people that don't know me probably don't even think I'm pregnant at all. With my first pregnancy I was 120 lbs. when I got pregnant and started showing earlier. This pregnancy, I was 105 when I got pregnant, so I think It'll be a few more weeks before I really have a "bump." But like pp said, each pregnancy is different.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Every woman is different but this is my second pregnancy and I've 16 weeks along (4months) and I've already started showing and look like I'm 5 months instead of 4months. I've also felt movement and a couple kicks in the past week. I didn't start showing or feeling movement until about 5 months with my first pregnancy. Good luck:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2010