How do I get the new FB profile?

I know most people just randomly "get it", but is there a way I can put it in effect for myself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It should tell you when you look at your own profile, and ask you if you want to upgrade.

I personally hate it. It's ridiculous and everything is clustered together. So while I can't suggest you upgrade, it's really not going to matter in the next few weeks. They'll do it for you sooner rather than later.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Nope...it doesn't say anything on my profile about how to get it. (shrugs)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Go to your profile and it should say "upgrade profile" click on it and redo your profile. The new one stinks!! I have it and don't like it. Don't know why FB keeps changing things that are working.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Nowhere do I see anything that says "upgrade profile"...not on my profile or my home page.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• GO TO SOMEONES PAGE WHO HAS IT AND IT SHOULD SAY "GET YOUR OWN".. i HAVE IT AND ITS NOT WORTH HAVING
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Anon - I don't know a single person who likes it. To be honest the new layout makes things very hard to see. It's so clustered together. But if you really want it, contact Facebook.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 7:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2010