Has anyone ever had caviar?

What does it taste like? I kinda want to but something weird about eatting another woman's egg...lol I know it's not like eating a human egg(gross) but still like would I get more eggs in me??? LMAO (I know I wont but it goes theough my head)

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 4:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Food & Drink

• It's salty. Eat it with crackers, it's very good. I've eaten all kinds of raw fish eggs. Especially with Sushi, it's very good!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• That is one of the few foods I haven't and probably won't try. I don't think I can get past the thought of eating tons of tiny eggs. :shudder:
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I had caviar once, I don't know what kind, and it was very fishy and very salty. I have flying fish roe quite often in Sushi and I really like that!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I've had it and don't care for it (though I do like sushi & will eat the dab of fish roe that is often on a sushi roll). It just tastes salty & fishy to me - not a fan. I know people who like it very much on a cracker w/ a dab of sour cream.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Just out of curiosity do you eat Chicken eggs? lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I think the same thing about chicken eggs. One time my mo found two eggs in one! I dont like that white piece in the eggs...I always think it was/is an umbilical cord.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Nah neva ate it but willing to gtry some.
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 25, 2010