what is the best thing your hubby has done for you lately?

He was with the kids all day yesterday (from 10 - 8:30) while I went Christmas shopping with my best friend. No complaints, no calls asking when I was coming back and he did everything he had to do with the kids. He does it all of the time, but I have friends who husbands will not do that for them. So I alway make sure I mention how great I think it is.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• he was fine with me going out last night and fine with me staying at my friends house overnight. When I arrived home this morning ds was eating a homemade breakfast and SO greeted me with a big smile. It was sooooo sweet and awesome!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• He goes to work everyday so I can afford to go shopping.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My DH watched our 3 year old just so I could nap :D
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• This year My hubby did the greatest thing i could imagine him to doing after 18 years he finally opened his heart up and told my friends and family how he truely feels about me and he told my mom who i almost lost last year at thanksgiving that he was very glad and happy to have her full forse this year and that he loved her and he felt like she was the best mom any child could hope or ask for...and my mom and him grabbed each other and both had tears in there eyes and i felt like i realy do have a good man
    kimmy77

Answer by kimmy77 at 10:06 AM on Dec. 13, 2010