Who else does not feel like working tomorrow?

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• i do not.
    sundays are my only days off
    they go by so quickly.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 4:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I have the next 2 days off.

Answer by louise2 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Me big time I am sick of being stuck in the rut that I am with the line of work that iam . I dread going to work almost every day and live for my days off and I am only working part time. Part of the reason is because I hate that line of work and I have to have fulltime stable work with a schedule. With a small child this is not a job for me I do not enjoy it and i am unable to support myself and there is NOTHING else around
    NE1outthere

Answer by NE1outthere at 4:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I'm not dreading it, but I do dread when I get off work because of heavy lifting all day long and bending over. I'm pregnant and with all that lifting (overweight patients) my back tends to hurt by the end of my shift.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Work what is that?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• We have an at home business. There's never time off.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm looking forward to it. Cold and windy, wet streets, yep...can't wait.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I wish I had a job to go to... just got let go last week. I hated the job anyway but what little money I did bring home helped. I did find this website that you can earn money watching tv commercials on the web. I just tried it for the first time today and I actually got excited. If I could spread the word and help others and myself at the same time how could that be bad? Here is the link... check it out. http://www.varolo.com/village/abartender It is 100% free, otherwise I would not have done it. I have been hunting for online work for years and this is the first one that is really free. It's not just a free trial or any of that crap. The site gets paid by the advertisers so they don't need my money, not that I have any. Check it out, I got hooked, and it didn't cost me a dime.
    mitzu3000gt

Answer by mitzu3000gt at 10:45 AM on Dec. 14, 2010