Tell me your paranormal activity!!

tell me all about your gohst stories and incounters!!!

lacyjay1987

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I saw my great-grandmother, who had been dead for 9 years, in the hospital room with me when I gave birth to my eldest child. She held my daughters hand and told me how beautiful my daughter was.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 4:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i saw my grandfather as a full body apparition when I was 13. He died when I was a little over 12 months old. Mom told me he and I were very close. My first memory is of him at his and nana's house on some holiday. Anyways, when I was 13 it was summer and I woke up in he middle of the night feeling thirsty. As I was getting out of bed my grandpa appeared out of nowhere. his arms were crossed and he was wearing a blue robe, surrounded by a bright white aura. I screamed and ran to my moms room, nothing else happened. Another time, a few years ago, I was living in an apartment. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling something blowing hard into my right ear (as if someone was blowing into my ear), then my left ear started to make a crackling noise. It was really weird. I did some online research and came upon many paranormal websits. So it must have been paranormal.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2010