wat are your personal ghost stories

I WANNA KNOW LADIES!! :)

lacyjay1987

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My ghost walks thru the house,stands behind me while I'm on the computer,watches me while I'm in the bathroom and while I do dishes. He's played with my hair,pulled on my clothes,and once in awhile gets sassy and throws things around. A few weks back he threw my waffle iron across the room and recently threw my change off the back of the toilet all over the floor.
    He'll make coughing or throat clearing noises,or call my name out. Apparently one time he was throwing a party in the hallway outside my bedroom. i heard a crowd of people talking. If you moved a foot in any direction,it disappeared. It was isolated to an area of about 4 feet by four feet

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My son sees his dead great-great grandmother every night. He told us she was the one who helped him learn to go potty at night and that she sings to him when he has a nightmare.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 4:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I've seen a few seeing as how I work in a nursing home where residents pass away. I've looked in a mirror to fix my hair once and seen a dark black shadowed in man yards behind me and as soon as I turned around it was gone. I walked to the end of the hall to see if it was a resident out of their room, but none of my residents were able to walk, let alone move as quickly as the figure I saw. I have many more also, but mainly right after a resident passes. Some linger in the nursing home....
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• @ butterflyblue19 So you are intrigued by it ? Does it ever scare you or your kids? Is it there now? You know it is male by the voice when it coughs and clears its throat? Do you think it is someone yo know?
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• @ momnstepmom So he was not scared? Did it freak you out? How old is your son? How did he know who it was he was seeing?
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• @ worriedmommy600 How does that make you feel? I love hearing these stories i would love for you to share more on here if you get bored and feeel like writing one day stop back by
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My Grandpa, he had died. I knew he was going to die (had a dream). Then after the funeral, it is like he hitched a ride home with us. I remember waking up and seeing him standing at the top of the stairs and he was looking into my father's room. When he saw me he walked to me. I closed my eyes and said I don't want to see you. So I didn't ever again. But whenever I was really low, he was there. I remember breaking up with a boyfriend and was really sad. He just wrapped me up in love, literally. I was a wonderful feeling. He was there to watch over my Dad, he had taken his death really hard, being my Grandpa was his hero.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 4:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i don't know him. He followed us from our last place. I saw him there,full bodied apparition. he also climbed into bed with me while I was pregnant. THAT scared me!
    If my son sees him,he most likely just accepts it.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• The scariest thing that I have had happen to me was I was sitting in our living room nursing my son at like 2 in the morning, our living room windows open upward, and it just all of a sudden opened almost all the way. My husband swears it was the wind, but its been super windy out many times before and it never happened. Our window is now screwed in so it cant open on me again, and I cant sit out there in the middle of the night without the lights on anymore.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I have had many things happen to me since i was2 years old... but one of the most harmless moments was the other day we had all the lights off watcging a movie and one living room light the kitchen light and dining room ligth all decided to turn on.. we laugh and said the ghost was scared of the dark....
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2010