Do you wrap Christmas presents differently that come from Mom and Dad vs. from Santa

My son is almost 2.5 so I will probably have to come up with some kind of tradition in the next couple of years on how to wrap our presents so they look different then Santa's presents. Please share your traditions so I can get some good ideas. My Mom use to wrap Santa's presents in this thin white tissue like wrapping paper with glitter in it. It was neat to have them different than what my Mom would give me her presents in. Thanks!

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 4:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The gift(s) from Santa are always wrapped differently from the rest.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I have special Santa paper.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Yes we wrap them different. We only use a special paper with Santa on it for Santa gifts. And we do not buy any paper with Santa on it except the special Santa paper. We also wrap all of the stocking stuffers in the Santa paper. Also Santa gifts have bows and the others have curly ribbon.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• yeah Santa's come wrapped in shiny silvery paper and a shiny silver bow that shimmers different colors when you move it. It all looks very magical
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Nope Santa has the same paper as we do. It is amazing how magical he is isn't it?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010