We SURVIVED!!!!!!!

Our 8 yr old son's first sleep over with 5 boys to celebrate his birthday... there were moments that were questionable..... we started the party at 6 with a pizza dinner and play time then moved onto a few activities and cake and presents 9:30 we had the boys in pjs and sleeping bags with STAR WARS11 and CHRISTMAS VACATION alongwith 2 omre rounds of snack and drink ( boy those boys could EAT!) brought us to about 12:30! By 1am all but 2 wewe asleep! (thank GOD) at 2 I had to remind them what time it was and they were all up again at 7:45 OMG!!!! They got dressed and I made them brush their teeth (yep I AM a meanie that way LOL) and they headed out to play ( thank you GOD for the 4 in you left) I made a big breakfast of choc chip pancakes with whipped cream and sausage and hoyt choc while they were out. We ate and a lot went right back out and a few stayed in and played toys and they were gone by 11 WHEW!!!!!!!! Daniel was soooEXCITED but now sooooo tired and happily building a Star WARS lego set!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 4:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh wow... you deserve a nap mom! Congrats.. sounds like it was very successful!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• "Wow good job mom"...
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2010