Is there a real way to fix scratched DVDs? Or do I have to replace them....

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 5:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• i dont know if your city has it but here we have a video rental store called family video and they have a resurfacing machine that will do the trick if its not to badly scratched..it doesnt cost that much and i have personally gone there and gotten my cds resurfaced by them.. and the great thing is that if it doesnt resurface the first time they will do it again one ore time for free.. :) You might check into it if you have a family video!
    KaylynnsMommie2

Answer by KaylynnsMommie2 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• replace

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• as long a they aren't gouged out then they should be repairable. There is a CD/DVD store in my town that has a machine and will do it for a fee. I know hastings has a machine but I'm not sure if they offer the service.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• You can get them resurfaced. My husband used to work at a shop that did it. Try places that sell used DVD's. They usually have a machine because they usually resurface things before putting them out for sale.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 5:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2010