Have you ever ..ahem.. felt a breeze?

I walked out of the ladies room and didn't realize for a good 10 minutes until I literally felt cold air hit my bum and looked back and realized I accidently had caught my skirt in my panties and the whole store could see my assets.

ever happen to you? omg lol

no wonder all those men were around me and not saying anything. The turds lol

I'm sure the store security camera guys were enjoying the free show, too. erg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Once. In middle school. My backpack had my skirt hiked up. It was awful!! I already got teased and had no friends. This so didn't help.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Yes, I was subbing at a local high school, and made it out of the office, all the way down the hall and to the classroom where I was working and discovered it by sitting on the cold chair. I can not believe with all of those women working in the office not one said anything! That was the last time I wore a skirt to sub. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• OH good gravy lol poor you! I can honestly say that has never happened to me and Im sorry you now have the experience. Good thing is you lived to tell about it :) lol!
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2010