What do you think of the new video of Miley Cyrus smoking a bong?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think she's a normal teen...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I don't really care. She can smoke what she wants, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• was bound to happen wasn't it? Every one makes mistakes. I hate how these child-stars are expected to just remain perfect, when that isn't physically possible for anyone.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I think it unfortunate that she is in the public spotlight.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I am a little surprised she let something so bad get leaked....... but I am not surprised about what she is doing. she is why teens should not be allowed to have cell phones, miss/skip school, wear slutty clothes, and be unsupervised. her parents made bad choices in raising her during the crucial years and now the imploding process begins.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• It's not like she has an abundance of brain cells to kill off anyway!!
    Anonymous

• the moms defending her must be the ones who allow their kids unsupervised in the bathroom, camera phone in tow...... don't read their childs emails, texts, and web history worrying its an invasion of privacy, and buy them clothing not age appropriate. (and low rise jeans, thongs, slut dresses and booty shorts aren't appropriate when you still have the word TEEN attached to your current age!)

miley is a mess, the next britney or lohan for sure. and you moms thinking it's normal, ok, age appropriate, etc etc..... I look forward to watching your kiddos on the next season of teen mom.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Hibbingmom.........how to you stop a teen from having access to a cell phone nowadays, you can get em for $10 at a gas station that can be refilled with minutes. Also their friends have phones. Thats not a real reasonable expectation, not today, maybe 10-15 yrs ago, but not today.
    Anonymous

• if a gas station sold my underage child a phone I'd file a police report.

if your teen is so immature they'd buy a phone w/ $10 sneaky behind your back, they are not mature enough to be in a store alone, walking around w/ cash.

they're CHILDREN..... their brains and bodies are still growing. and the common sense/intuition/sense of right and wrong/long term consequence part of the brain is the last part to develop completely.

my teens will be allowed to goto friends houses of COURSE but if I find evidence of miley type bathroom photos on phones, facebook, etc etc then those privileges will be stripped.

nothing has changed in 10-15 years expect parents like you giving in and giving up and becoming doormats. you're in charge, legally and morally to raise them to NOT take inappropriate photos of themselves hence handing out their own child porn. and the friend whose house that took place in, the parents are accomplices
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I reasonably expect my kids to most likely take a few hits from a bong someday. But not using such poor judgment as to allow it to be taped and find it cute. That could destroy college scholarships,career prospects, etc. If they're so irresponsible they wouldn't say "whoa, no pictures!" they should not be unsupervised at social functions. She'll likely start losing movies, record contracts, etc and blow thru her $$$..... all because her parents thoughts they could trust her. Well she was a child, they need supervision and guidance. Now and 10-15 years ago.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2010