ordering chicken in a restaurant..... (when you aren't a child)

thoughts?? I personally find it ridiculous. Most people eat chicken so often at home, I cannot imagine getting to go out and then ordering chicken. It boggles my mind.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I get where you're coming from poster, lol. Sorry you pretty much got bashed for having and posting one of those random thoughts EVERYONE has.
    And shame on you girls for bashing her, she stated her opinion, she didn't call anyone stupid and she didn't say anything racist unlike SOME of you who answered. Sheesh, take some Midol ladies.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 6:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We don't eat chicken often at home, I'd say but I do tend so stay away from it because I can do it myself at home! ha I just realized that! Dh on the other hand has no issue with ordering chicken fingers at a sit down place like Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays lol. THAT makes me laugh, I think what a waste but he loves them!
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We don't eat any specific meat really often at home, so it's not so odd for us to order it in a restaurant. I don't order pasta, though, for the same reason you don't order chicken.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• What's wrong with chicken, I'm sure you eat plenty of meat at home too, but you probably order that without a second thought. Do you think people stop liking chicken when they become adults?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• that doesn't even make sense. You can make your own burgers, hot dogs, pizza and anything else for that matter. Why go out to eat at all? Because its nice to just get out of the house once in awhile and let someone else cook it or you like the way THEY make it. If nothing else it helps the economy if you wanna look at it that way. sheesh lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Hmmm...I cook red meat and fish as often as I cook chicken so I shouldn't order that either? Guess my family just gets to sit at a table and watch everyone else in the restaurant eat.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 5:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• oh so i take it you are psychis and just know that everyone eats tons of chicken at home? i suppose since you know this you also just know that black people eat it with watermelons eye rolling

Anonymous

• blank stareok......

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• 1. I didn't have to cook it.
    2. They cook it better and in many more variations then I can even attempt.
    3. I cook most meats just as often as chicken and yet when I go out to eat I order those same meats. Again because I didn't have to cook it and they cook it a lot better then I ever could.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Hmmm...I cook red meat and fish as often as I cook chicken so I shouldn't order that either? Guess my family just gets to sit at a table and watch everyone else in the restaurant eat. "

Seriously, this made me laugh out loud, lol! I pictured a family just sitting at a table in a restaurant, eating nothing, and it just cracked me up. Haha!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2010