Has anyone heard the latest on if unemployment will be extended??

Any idea on when the verdict will be in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it will get in when it gets in like it always does but its just for current tiers sucks that they won't add new tiers
    Anonymous

• I think it has iam not sure. I think Obama caved in to the taxs breaks for the rich. Go to Msnbc that will tell u.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I guess no one is really sure, but I have heard that the EIC is getting cut down. It's kind of like I have said in the beginning, everything is going to come to an end eventually.. we simply cannot keep up with all this money being handed out.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I heard those already recieving bennefits and about to run out, will continue to get them. That is all I know so far. My DH was laid off Dec of 08 until May of 2010 He finally got called back after 2 extensions. Thank God for his job and mine. Good luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:22 AM on Dec. 13, 2010