do you live in a complex?

We live in a complex where there are 6 apartments. Only 5 are occupied right now as 1 used to be occupied by a single lady and her daughter but the lady was kidnapped by her boyfriend.
Do you get along with your neighbors? The ones who live above us I really don't like. They are really noisy.it sounds like their bowling when they play with their puppy.

preciouschild

Asked by preciouschild at 5:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We do, but we have somewhere near a hundred.. but seperate buildings with 4 or so apartments, 2 on each floor. We get along great with the single man next door and the older lady downstairs. But directly below us are two sisters who we don't get on great with. My husband loves to throw peanuts to the squirels from our balcony,(we live on a river). She came upstairs one night and banged on the door for 15mins! woke up our son who we were putting down/hubby was in shower. All to tell us that the peanuts attrack bugs! Right those peanuts don't last a second and we throw them down by the river away from apartments.

lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• We do but ours are set up like duplexs so we only have one neighbour really close to us and I know pretty much everybody that lives in our part of the complex. When we lived in colorado springs it was different, we had people on all sides of us since we lived in a building that had three floors and we lived on the second floor.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• no i live on a housing estate, our neighbours are much older than we are, so its like a retirement village at times lol and yeah we get on well with them all
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:56 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yeah I live on a college campus. It's pretty quiet. Fun parties when they do happen. So far no complaints.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 9:00 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I live in a pretty big complex spread out. In my "set" of apartments there are 5 apartments. I do not like my neighbors, they slam their door late at night waking up my son. On the other side of the complex my best friend lives, I'd like to exchange her for noisy.:) But I am moving in 7 days so I can stand it a while longer.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 7:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2010