What can I do for my self during this phase

I keep reading all these other moms having the same problems I am with my 3 year old. My question is.... since "it's just a phase" what can I do for me to keep my self sane and happy?
It is very helpful to hear every one having the same trouble but now I want to know what each of you do to keep calm or recover?

aprilford2003

Asked by aprilford2003 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Recover from what? My little "angel" hahaha!

1) I go to get a pedicure/manicure/facial/massage at the spa monthly (I quit smoking cigarettes to afford the costs....$25-$35 per pedi/mani)

2) Movie night

3) A nice bath (I pour my favorite smelling shampoo or conditioner inside the tub before I turn the water on to give me a great smell, light some candles, etc...)

4) If all else fails.....chocolate and strawberries. I go to the store and buy a jar of Smuckers Fudge and dip my strawberries in it. Yummy!
    fjoachim

Answer by fjoachim at 2:06 PM on Nov. 7, 2008