Hi, just want to express!

You are gonna think i am a basketcase, but it has been three years since my ex left me for another woman. He is still with her, while i still haven't dated or anything. I still feel so gross about myself. Just wanted to talk and express my feelings. Sometimes that makes me feel better.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• blowing kisses

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Feeling better now?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:12 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• group hug

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• you aint a basketcase sometimes it can take a while before you feel better in a situation like yours, it can also depend on how long you were with him as well
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• The best revenge is to live a good life!
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 8:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• in my oppinion its perfectly normal to feel the way you do because in your mind you feel like you were the one that did something wrong BUT u wasnt if he wasnt happy with the relationship than he should of been the adult and said something is right here and i want out or say do u think maybe we can work on us im haveing feelings that its not working out for us. And maybe the 2 of you could of figured out if it was something that one of yall did instead of running ..And besides if a man was to run to a younger women or another women period while he is married than who is to say he isnt going to do the same to her..and whos to say if shes younger she dnt push him a way for a younger man after a while ..
    kimmy77

Answer by kimmy77 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 13, 2010