Military wives please. question about BAH and applying for a credit card

If your going to apply for a credit card do you put $0 (zero money on rent) if the army/military is giving you the rent money BAH? We pay $1200 but do i put zero since it says "if you pay zero please put Zero or enter the nearest hundreds"

We live off post

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• this is hard if u cant call the card company and ask them id put down the amount you pay with your bah..i mean its still your money its just your rent money and its taken out automatically..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 6:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My rent money isnt taken out automatically.. The BAH is split in half, we get $600 on the 1st and 670 on the 15th.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i agree
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Most credit cards want this info to be able to see if you could afford monthly payments. I would put whatever amount goes into your bank account each month. I'm sure the credit card company is also going to ask how much your rent is a month. So say you make $1200 for his pay and $1200 in BAH....I would put that you make $2400 a month and your rent is $850 a month, plus utilities. If you live on base then you make $1200 a month and no monthly rent or utilities.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2010