Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is it called now...early childhood education or early childhood development?

As far as the name of the college class goes?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (4)
  • Depends on whether you're going into psych or daycare work.

    Answer by LindaClement at 6:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

  • I have seen both.

    Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

  • If it's for teaching, early childhood education.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

  • For teaching its early childhood education. That is what im going for now....If your looking into it check out University of Phoenix. I am taking my classes online and I love it.

    Answer by Shelii at 1:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.