Tell me lies,tell me sweet little lies

Want best answer? Tell me the best tall tale

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ok, well now that song will be stuck in my head all night, thanks!

Actually, funny you'd use those lyrics, because I actually traveled with that band, Fleetwood Mac.That's actually where I met my husband. Backstage.He was a friend of Christine's. He was hot, and be honest, we slept together that night, in the bathroom of some hotel. There was a guy puking in the toilet while we made our baby. That's right, all it took was one time and I conceived. But hey, he had on some full-body leather outfit, and all 350 lbs of him looked great in it. How could a girl resist? He moved from California to be with me in Arizona, where we now reside in a nudist hippie commune and grow garlic. It's kinda tough in this weather, but we usually do okay. We're huge followers of this guy here. He only has 14 followers here, but I truly believe he's God. Anyways, got off topic, but love that song!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Life is all fair and perfect, nothing ever goes wrong or array, lives go on as perfect as the people in it, we will live forever and forever and happily ever after.

Answer by older at 7:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My daughters real father is the mailman and my sons real father is the paper boys. The paper boy is the son of the mail man
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I am really the Princes of a far off land with a name so long no one knows how to say it. Not even me. I was hidden here by my real family to protect me from the Evil Witch who threatened my life as an infant. One day my real family is going to come to rescue me and everyone who was mean to me will be truly sorry. Those who were nice will be rewarded. You are on my good side. ;0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:10 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• oh come on it's the best one I have LOL

Okay I really am a man. I was born a boy but after I had my kids I got a full on sex change
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I married a millionaire who swept me off my feet and took me to his mansion in the bahamas to be waited on hand and foot by a dozen servants. I never have to do housework, cook or even change the toilet paper roll. I'm writing this on my laptop from the deck of our 100 ft yacht off the coast of Australia.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 7:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• for now this is a lie unless these kids dont settle down...
    ive thrown my kids into our basement where they will await a trial for there actions. dont worry its quit nice down there..insulated,beds and games, tv, mini bar and the good snack. working fridge and fully functinal kitchen...spa tub and a view of the lake...come to think of it i may throw myself down there and let the kids fend for them selfs up here!!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 7:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I left my family and drove cross country to a beautiful little town in Vermont. I waitress at a quaint little resturant nestled in the trees and tap my very own maple syrup for my breakfast. I live annonomously, no-one knows my story and family hasn't a clue where I've gone.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• don't we all wish sweet29mom....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I wish I could work everyday and never have anytime for my famiily, house or more importantly myself. I wish that my husband would stop trying to help me out so much around the house because after all I don't want to have anytime left in the day for anything.
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2010