I just fell and cut my head open and blood is gushing everywhere.....

Should I go to the ER or see if it stops???????????

Okay I'm kidding but seriously some of the questions on here are just plain crazy!

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• OMG! What is wrong with you people? OP - first of all, you need to shave your entire head. Then get out your little travel sewing kit (be sure to match the thread as closely as possible to the color of your newly bald head) and stitch it in a criss-cross pattern. If needed, carefully apply a layer of Scotch tape to keep the stitches in place.
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 7:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• rolling on floorOh yeah the super glue thing works great! Just pinch your head together and super glue along the cut. Hold it tightly for a few seconds, making sure that your brains are tucked tightly inside first.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• you should google it

otherwise just go to sleep and call your dr tomorrow ;)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• 2 words for ya
    Krazy Glue

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• nah. No need to bother the er with that. Just stand on your head and eat a Popsicle then do the hokey pokey. It will be fine. Oh. And take a couple tylenol. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:20 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• naw krazy glue only works on certain head wounds. to get it properly done use a stappler...take two alleve and call your ob in the morning...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 7:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• LOL your funny, I was about to answer too.

Am I pregnant? How do I get pregnant? How do I ween my kid off the tit or bottle or passy? What does Labor feel like?

Answer by louise2 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• nonono you guys are all wrong! If you are bleeding everywhere you need to get the Lysol out and clean up the mess first, so it doesn't get on your white couch. THEN take a tylenol and sit down.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Make sure if you do go to doctor, you take a pregnancy test while you are there.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Yeah Musicmom, I can read it now... I fell and cut my head and went to the ER can I be pregnant? My blood was just a different color and I have been light headed, plus my boobs are sore... Could I be ????
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010