What does your Facebook status say? adult content

Mine says,"if you wake up Christmas morning with a funny taste in your mouth remember,Santa only comes once a year"

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do you ever notice your friend number has dropped and you can't figure out who it is (or even if you do) and then you realize you just don't care?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Mine says....ATTENTION: It is my birthday tomorrow....That is all.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Mine says Gus is a naughty naughty boy..
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Vampires Suck is the least sucky movie we've seen all month. Wish Black Swan was playing in my area, BOO.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• mine says the roads are not the best so if u dont need to beout dont go out stay home and safe its nasty and gettin worse as the time goes on will be glad when i get home then im stayin in
    Tinkerbell80

Answer by Tinkerbell80 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Mine says

"still somewhat trying to decide what I want to do...torn between two options, leaning one way, but REALLY wanna do the other! of course, don't even know if I'll be able to do either...really want/need to, but the thing that would prevent me from being able to do either REALLY needs to happen as well and would be very much welcomed!"

I'm trying to decide one whether to treat a best friend to Vegas or Michigan for her birthday. If we went to Vegas another best friend from Michigan would join...Michigan would be to visit other friend. I'm leaning towards Michigan because it'd be cheaper and because even though DH trusts me and my friends, it's everyone else he doesn't trust. But me and Michigan friend REALLY want to go to Vegas and so does friend I'd be treating (either is a surprise), as she's said she wants to go for her 25th bday. What would be stopping me from either is if I get a new job between now and then...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 7:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• lol can i steal your saying ....,"if you wake up Christmas morning with a funny taste in your mouth remember,Santa only comes once a year"

LOVE IT !~
    Jkat

Answer by Jkat at 7:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Thanks butterflyblue!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Mine: Editing photos and scrapbooking!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• One down, one to go! Whoot whoot! Yippia.. Fruit cake is soaking in brandy..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2010