Are you frustrated?

Have you ever been so frustrated that all you could do is scream?

What has upset you so much that a scream is all you could get out to ease the frustration?

Tell what is was and scream afterwards.

I'm 7 months pregnant and can barely bend over. I dropped my keys twice on my way to the car the other day. No one was around to help me. I wanted to cry. Here's my scream: Ahhhhhhh!

Queentdi

Asked by Queentdi at 5:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL. I feel so bad for you. I had the same kind of luck when I was pregnant. I got stuck in the bathtub for 3 hours at 7 months pregnant. It was horrible.

As for what makes me scream. I feel like freaking out and screaming when its 4AM and my daughter won't go to sleep and then she all of a sudden gets really fussy!
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 5:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I totally know that one. I think that the biggest one that I have is we are getting ready to leave and one of the girls will either tell me that they have to poop right as we are walking out the door or I peed my pants!! AHHHHHHH
    twinsareus2005

Answer by twinsareus2005 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I had only one work event set up for the month and they cancelled after many weeks and $$ of prep. That would have paid all of my bills for August. AHHH!
    handsomebabyj

Answer by handsomebabyj at 5:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Ohh where to start!!My hubby is at basic training still.I have 4 kids..7yr old boy with ADHD,3girls..4,2&1/2 and 15mths.My hubby's family has been treating me like crap since he left(and I have no way to get ahold of him)Work full time!!The van needs to get the brakes fixed and it smells like it overheating even though the fluids are all ok in it!!!So here's my AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2008