anyone have one of those days

where all you want is your partner to be with you?

iv been in my room all day waiting for my phone to ring just so i can hear my boyfriends voice to make me happy, iv just been laying on my bed watching movies feeling horrible, drinking water and juice, eating fruit, today just seems like one of those slump days where i feel sad and disgusting even though i just took a shower this morning

sorry if it sounds like im complaining haha its just been one of those days >.

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 7:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I surely do!!!!
    amberfm

Answer by amberfm at 7:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i be feelin the same way ! its hard for me to sleep without my boyfriend ! my friends says its because its my first pregnancy !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• its been hard for me to sleep also haha but i mean i just want him to be here with me so i can watch my movies with him XD no i just want to be able to lay on him, usually when we lay on the bed he reclines against the wall i lay in between his legs and fall asleep like that haha since my pillows are no where near as big as his legs its kinda uncomfortable to sleep without one of his legs in between mine hahahaha sorry if that sounds weird
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i have one of those days alot-especially since its been 3 months since the father of the baby-im 4 months now-left so its just me and the cat layin around.
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• yay i get to spend all day with my boyfriend tomorrow ^.^
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2010