My Doctor Offers Group Prenatal Care!Has anyone done this?

I am eleven weeks along and my Dr informed me that she is trying a new Group Prenatal Care in which you go to your appt and Mom's due around the same time are scheduled for that time.There is an informative class/group discussion and everyone is individually pulled out for their exam,ultrasound,etc.Has anyone tried this method?I'm interested

amberfm

Asked by amberfm at 8:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, but I think that's a neat idea. One thing though, do you think it would do away with Lamaze classes?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• that sounds good, but no my dr. doesn't have that. i would be interested if he did though. it would also be a great way to meet friends because you would have something in common.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• No but that sounds really cool!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• No but that sounds great! A neat way to possibly make friends and talk with others who are in the same situation, term wise.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Never heard of it, but it sounds cool as you will then possibly make friends who have children near you child's age.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:17 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• They offer the Lamaze classes as well...but I wonder if it would be funner to already know who is in your Lamaze classes with you?None of my friends are pregnant so I don't have that kind of support.I agree I think it would be nice to meet ladies with the same term!
    amberfm

Comment by amberfm (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2010