What are you buying to your partner for Christmas?

I don't know what to buy my hubby and I am looking for any ideas. I kind of asked him but he only says "Don't get me anything" but come on it is Christmas how can I not get him anything.

Thanks

bratgirln1

Asked by bratgirln1 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• iant t uy my SO a flat screen tvee ! but im throwin him this big birthday bash a week b4 christmas !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I got him boxers, a shirt and a watch
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 8:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I think we should respect their decision to not receive a gift. Maybe he'd rather you spend quality time with him and save the money

Answer by admckenzie at 8:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• @ admckenzie, I have been with him for almost 6 Christmas and every time he says the same thing but I always get him things he need but this year I wanted to get him something special. I guess I will have to keep looking. But thank you, I really like your advice which is what we really need quality time.
    bratgirln1

Comment by bratgirln1 (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My SO works a lot as a teacher and usually complains about his back, so I got him two massage deals...one is at a local place that had great reviews on yelp (that's were I got an insane deal!) and the other is for a hot stone massage at a fancier place in San Francisco (got a deal through groupon). Then I also took my daughter to this pottery place and we painted a mug for him that they glazed over- you pick it up after a week. It wasn't as expensive as I thought and it's one of those fun thoughtful gifts. Good luck!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 8:59 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• @lexi8622, Thanks, I really liked the idea of the mug for him, that would be so nice. I'd better start looking my local area. Thanks again.
    bratgirln1

Comment by bratgirln1 (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm sorry but I am not buying him anything. Its not fair for me to stress and try to buy something for him, when I didn't or haven't received nothing from him all year. I didn't get anything for my birthday this past January. Valentines Day I didn't get anything. And I probably won't get nothing from him for Christmas either. So that's that!!!!!!
    Tlady25

Answer by Tlady25 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm getting him a board game that he wants, Catan: Trails to Rails.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:43 AM on Dec. 13, 2010