How many?

Just a thought since this site doesn't really offer much except a chance to sling snot at each other, w/ all the bickering back and forth. Including Nasty accussations and lastly but not forgotten the religious hatred for another race other than your own, how many really come for some advice or information on whats going on in the world?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I do.
    Mandiii04

Answer by Mandiii04 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I don't, just want to see some snot slinging!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Mandiii your answer made me smile :)

I get a lot of info, especially since I hang in politics, there is something every day that people are talking about. Many (not all!) post links and other related info, sometimes I get an in depth understanding of an issue that I would never have taken the time to research if I wasn't forced to defend my position. :)
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Well I do but if this site is so bad then just leave. Obvious you just read the drama post. It's like 1 out of ten post are drama so most of them are looking for advise
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I do, but you have to expect the slinging. Face it, it doesn't matter what your motives are, people are going to sling mud and whine and cry no matter what.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I do. I don't even post all that much in this section, but I come here and read almost every day.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I do.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I've been on here for years. Snot throwing comes and goes but the real support is ongoing.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I am a newbie here but love the advice/help I hae gotten :D
    ddleachman

Answer by ddleachman at 11:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• This SITE has a lot to offer. may I suggest you venture out of the answers section once in a while. It is after all such a small of the whole.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:14 AM on Dec. 13, 2010