can someone answer me this please

the other night this girl i was friends with called me but i couldnt answer cause i was busy so an hr later i go on FB to see whats going on and she put this nasty status up that said why is when you see someone online and say hi they dont answer back or when you call them they dont answer when you know they are home. and i told her i was busy but she got mad and statred more crap with me and my cousin and another friend of mine so i deleted her i dont need the drama and she would call 24/7

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• sounds like some immature bullshit to me :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• hell yea ! jus some immature bullshit ! u shouldve tld her to grow the fck up !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• she does this to everyone she knows and she dont got many friends left
    yankeegirl87

Comment by yankeegirl87 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i told her to grow the fuck up so did my friend told her
    yankeegirl87

Comment by yankeegirl87 (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• why don't you sign off of chat unless you actually want to talk to someone? Honestly, she sounds a bit high maintenance.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Sounds like some high school crapola to me.
    And why is this in Politics and Current Events? LOL
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I eliminate all people who created drama, I have enough stuff going on in my life without their drama
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I know someone like this and it annoying. She texted me and said "call me right away" well I have 5 kids and a DH. Its not feasible for me to be on call for her like that. An hour later she sent me a nasty text about me not calling her. It wasn't an emergency and she didn't even try to call my home nmber which I would hae answered. She's not my friend anymore by her choice because I wouldn't play that game with her. I honestly think it hurts her worse than me. I feel bad for her but it doesn't do any good to allow her to treat me that way.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2010