If your hubby is in school do you work or stay home?

My hubby is going back to school if he gets a grant at the begining of the year and I am wondering if I will need to get a job or just stay home llike I do now and take care of the kids since we can't afford daycare. I know ALOT will change no matter whether or not I stay home or not.

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 8:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• My husband works full time and goes to school part time. i am also in school part time, and working part time. Financially you'll just have to do what you have to do in order to make it. We decided to go to school part time year round so that he could continue working full time and it made it easier for us to pay for tuition- since it was spread out more. Anyway do what works for your family. But crunch the numbers before he goes back to school.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Hubby is starting school soon, he is only going part time and at night, so he will still be working full time and I will still be staying home. I offered to work so he can go to school full time, but I will never even make half of what he makes, so we wouldn't be able to do it financially.
    Luvmybooskies

Answer by Luvmybooskies at 8:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• He is unemployed at the moment because he got laid off and neither one of us has been able to get a job. He just decided that he can go back to school and then once he is out he can get a job more easily.
    baby1love

Comment by baby1love (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• MY HUSBAND WORKS FULL TIME AND SCHOOL FULL TIME AND I'M THE FULL TIME BREAD WINNER WITH A 15 YR OLD WHO IS AWSOME .I THINK YOU SHOULD WEIGH ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ,MY HUSBAND HAS A JOB THAT HE IS ABLE TO DO MOST OF HIS STUDIES AND READING THERE AT WORK,SO IF HE HAD TO QUIT IT WOULD BE OK,AND HE FEELS LIKE HELPING WITH THE PARENTING IS IMPORTANT SO I GUESS MY THOUGHT IS....ANYTHING I NEEDED TO DO TO BE ABLE TO BE A STAY AT HOME MOM I WOULD DO,I WORK SO HARD AT MY JOB EVERDAY AND TRIED SCHOOL TO ,1 CLASS I WAS BEAT I TELL YOU.HUZARRRRR TO ALL WHO DO SCHOOL...
    onaugh

Answer by onaugh at 9:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My husband goes to school full time and works full time. I work part time to full time depending on the week. You need to set down with hubby and go over the finances to see what would be best for your family.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My husband worked full time while he went to school. He quit his second job, and I started working from home.
    HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 12:53 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My Hubby currently works full time, but he is going to start school full time as well. I've been a stay at home since my Son was born in 2007. I currently work from home and I love it! Have you ever thought about working from home? I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 21 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:30 AM on Dec. 13, 2010