baby moving, weird!!

Anyone else have this happen? This feels so weird, I feel like the baby is kicking my cervix and is going to come out. Just curious!

JD08

Asked by JD08 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its normal.
    Anonymous

• Very normal, especially when the space starts running out in there! You'll see the baby move from one side of your belly to the other, and you can literally see the shape go right across, like a wave rolling across your midsection. After my son got into birthing position, he would literally push on my cervix with his hands/arms until his head was squished down there. It always felt like I was going to stand up and have an arm hanging out of me, lol. Babies give us some very odd sensations when they move!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I feel the same thing sometimes. It's not a hard push, but it makes me nervous. I'm glad to see that other think it's normal!
    Lori5097

Answer by Lori5097 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Normal if the baby is sitting low. I feel like this all the time with my son who hangs out in my pelvis..
    samiemommy

Answer by samiemommy at 3:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2008