are you kidding me?!

ok my ex had a baby with me shes only 8 months old and my ex's little sister comes and tells me today that their mother asked him what he was getting his new girlfriend for Christmas he says "stuff" and his mom tells him "why dont you get her a baby doll" he says "for what?" his mom "so she can practice" he has baby with me not this new girl! granted i wont let him see his daughter but still he's only 19 and his new girl just turned 18 in September....ahhhhhh this makes me soooo mad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• You don't have the right to keep him from the baby. He has rights too
    Anonymous

• how do you know the new girl isnt pregnant? sounds like thats what they were hinting at
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 8:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• This is way immature people should have babies
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• *WHY
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I'm confused...are mad because the new girl should be practicing for her baby or yours?

And I think everyone involved sounds immature and strange.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Or he is working on a way to get to see his daughter, so the new girlfriend needs to practice to learn to help him out when his daughter is with them
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 8:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• shouldn't**
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Maybe his mom knows he doesn't have a clue how to use a condom.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 8:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• maybe you all need to take a breath remember it's christmas and gifts are nice but celebrating the season for whaT IT STANDS FOR SOUNDS BETTER . PUT YOUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND JUST HUG AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER. SORRY ITS IN BOLD HIT A BUTTON AND IT WONT STOP.....ANYWAY,ILIKE THE DOLL IDEA AND MAYBE EVEN A DAD AND ME TEA PARTY SOUNDS COOL.IF THE GUY IS AS BAD AS YOU SAY ,I HAVE FOUND THAT CHILDREN DON'T NEED US ANGRY PARENT TO TELL THEM THEY FIND OUT BY DISAPPOINTMENT ON THERE OWN ,IVE LOST BOTH OF MY BOYS AND IT HURTS HAVING KIDS AND HATING THERE DAD EVEN WORSE TO HAVE TO MAKE FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS WITH THEM SO ,PLEASE LET HIM SEE HER AND BE WITH HER AT ALL COST EVEN YOUR PRIDE,ONCE SOMEONE'S GONE YOU CAN'T FIX IT. ILL PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU GOD BLESS
    onaugh

Answer by onaugh at 8:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• he cheated on me i will not! i repeat NOT let him see this little girl and no he did not cheat on me with this new girl it was someone completely different
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2010