Breakfast help

I am looking for recipes or ideals for breakfast that has no eggs in it or just the plain cereal breakfast ideal. It seems around my house every morning we have something fried or scrambled or just pour some of that stuff in a bowl breakfast.

BrknWingAngel

Asked by BrknWingAngel at 8:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Food & Drink

• We have old fashioned oatmeal. We call it porridge like Goldilocks and the three bears. The grandkids love it. Brown sugar and blue berries. It takes about five six minutes to cook. It is much better for you than instant or quick cook. It is so easy and so good.

Broiled grapefruits. Take and cut the segments. Cut out the center. Put brown sugar on top and a marashino cherry in the center. But it under the broiler for 2 or three minutes till the sugar bubbles. Very special and very easy.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Banana toast. Whole grain bread toasted and buttered. Smash a 1/3 to 1/2 a banana on each slice of toast.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Thank you Ladies will try these very soon.
    BrknWingAngel

Comment by BrknWingAngel (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My granddaughter loves cottage cheese with fruit. Lots of morning she wants that with half a tosted bagels that has peanut butter on ti.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:01 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I love buying granola and sprinkling it on my yogurt, or I buy plain yogurt and frozen berries and blend them for an awesome smoothie.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Oatmeal
    Yogurt with fruit and granola
    pancakes, make them the night before and just heat them up, or waffles
    french toast
    sausage patty on english muffin with cheese, egg or no egg they are yummy
    banana with peanut butter
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:06 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• btw, we make our oatmeal (wahtever flavor) with milk, so much better than water!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:07 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Hit enter too soon. I meant to add my grandson loves peanut butter toast and applesauce in the morning. My youngest son loved/loves cup a noodle in the morning before school. He also loved left over spaghetti, pizza or chicken. Once I got over the 'it's not a breakfast food' hurdle I was fine with it. I would much rather he eat a savory meal for breakfast that grab a donut or honeybun at school..
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I have always heard breakfast for dinner but not dinner for breakfast....I must say when I jump over that fence that is something I must try myself. Thank you ladies..keep the post coming..I am write all of these ideals down and I must say I can not wait to try them.
    BrknWingAngel

Comment by BrknWingAngel (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I don't like eggs so I usually warm up leftovers from night before or make a small sandwich for breakfast
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 12, 2010