Most annoying thing done by your children?

katm288

Asked by katm288 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• whining and my dd acting like she don't understand what i'm telling her (she's kind of goofy like her daddy)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My kids having screaming matches back and forth
    My daughter always does "HUH?" when ever you ask her something even though she knows what you are saying and now she taught her little brother to do it. yay me.....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM, MOM,

Answer by louise2 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• He can be playing perfectly well by himself or watching a movie, the MINUTE i get on the phone he just has to tell me something!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• 2 year olds in the "why" phase 4 yearolds in the pretend phase..each day shes a different animal and walk around on all fours..its cute but when she brings me caprisuns in her mouth and says horse wants drink..or ask me to put her food in a bowl and eats out of it off the floors like a dog or a horse..and does so with everything she does that day..yeah..and you MUST adress her by he animal that she is..ie horse'y are you hungry today..not Riley are you hungry today...
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• omg Sandraberke, have you stolen my daughter? HAHAHA. I still think it's cute, but yeah my dd is exactly like this and not only is SHE in character, everyone else has to be. If she decides she's dora for the day, I have to be boots, dad is the grumpy old troll (LOL), and so on, and we have to act out these ridiculously silly scenes. Or she's scooby, I'm velma, dad is fred. And yeah, don't even think to address her by her name, she is scooby! But like I said, it's still cute to us. She has a great imagination.

As for the most annoying thing? One word: WHINING.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 9:03 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My oldest is 2, so his tantrums. I would rather hear Why, How, What, Where all day over a screaming fit because he can't have a cookie for breakfast.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Teens. Do I need to say more? ....just joking

The most annoying thing is having to nag them to clean their rooms or bathrooms...especially when they roll their eyes, like the problem is me...not all the stuff on their floor. :-\
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 10:27 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• repeating stuff over and over and over. talking when i'm on he phone and running thru the house. never and i mean never walks from one room to the next and i'm in a two bed apartment.
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 12:12 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Totally ignoring you when you've told them to do something and saying well I didnt hear you, what do you need a miracle ear?
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010