takin responsibility

why do a lot of guys run when they know they have to take responsibility? my ex runs every time at responsibility and thats why we have been on and off for past 3 yrs and for whatever reason cant seem to get over each other...and what i also dont get is why it takes guys so long to realize something when women realized it months ago??? ugh...frustrating

sprtchic13

Asked by sprtchic13 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• I feel for ya! Men are kids at times!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• cause they think with the brain in their pants not with the brain in their head...lol. men do know whats right from the beginning they just don't want to be yet. they like being single but getting the booty as well. why do you keep going back it sounds like you know better? then again you stay.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i tell my daughter all the time: boys are stupid, they lie, and they smell.

i don't know what the deal is with guys these days... in my lifetime many seem to need a mommy and need to be reminded of the fact that they are supposed to be responsible for themselves and the consequences of their actions.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• my hubby was the same way when we got married. thank god he got his shit together cause i was so close to leaving his ass.
    i dont get it. i really dont.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 2:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I think it goes back to what they say about "boys", that they mature slower than "girls", so it stands to reason that "MEN catch on slower" than 'WOMEN" lol.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Your giving your Ex the opportunity.To have his cake and eat it to..Doing this on and off relationshipfor the past 3 years thing..You probably are not the only female he is seeing,,You know  playing the field

Answer by louise2 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• You know what my brother in law is going through a divorce he has a great job and provided and still does for his ex wife and my nephews financially but he is running around town like a lose chicken chasing woman around like crazy it's pathetic and he is not spending enough time with his kids I can see it.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 9, 2008