Closed, but so much preassure!

Alright so I've carried this baby low, but I will tell you I never felt this way w/ my first child. I swear it's like she's pushing herself down, and I was checked and I'm completely closed! What is the deal? I know she's just getting ready, but goodness, do we have to be this prepared!

b_stotka

Asked by b_stotka at 9:16 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's normal, I was that way too except I went to the doctor at 36 weeks and was already 5cm and I was freaked out everyday til I had her at 39 weeks hehe. I kept thinking she was gonna fall right out but I ended up having to be induced cause I wouldn't dilate past 6 cm.
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• They just get heavier. Your first pregnancy, things were tighter down there. Now, your body know what is coming. With my third, I spent the last month feeling like I was carrying a bowling ball between my legs. If it makes you feel better, the pressure on your cervix is doing something. It helps get your cervix ready.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:37 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• You'll be feeling pressure for a while. I hated that feeling but eventually you start ignoring it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Im 33 weeks and have had this pressure for 3 weeks and I am also closed. I know your feeling though! Bol!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 10:44 PM on Dec. 12, 2010