Who thought Rush Limbaugh did something cool?

Did anyone else hear that he bought a jewerly store owner a $58,000 SUV after she called his show and was distraught over the election? I have mixed feelings about this and wanted to hear others view.

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 2:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Rush is very good about giving away his own money. IF you ever listened to him you would know. He will usually mention ONE TIME about how much and to whom he donated and never mention it again. If all the movie stars that TALK all the time about how WE should donate money to those who need it, just donated some of their POCKET CHANGE the world would be a much better place.
    sarah3-CO

Answer by sarah3-CO at 2:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Never heard that til now... weird.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 2:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Nothing like spreading the wealth around, if this is what Obama's all about I'm all for it, somehow I doubt it though. She must've really been upset.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 2:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• If he has so much money that he can buy strangers SUVs, perhaps he should consider giving to some charities....
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Perhaps he already does.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Pfft, I doubt that. He's too much of a goober, lol. And, I'm being nice.
    SLCMOMMY

Answer by SLCMOMMY at 2:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It was just a publicity stunt, if anything. Rush is all about himself only - he loves to hear himself "spread the hate".
    Anonymous

• Dustermommy, Oh yeah charities like the millions of dollars Obama got to campaign with. All of the movie stars that donated $100's of $1000's of dollars to try to get a proposition to fail, that was money well spent don't ya think, I'm sure there wasn't a charity out there that couldn't have done a lot more with that money, Rush Limbaugh gives plenty of money to charities.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:05 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I love listening to Rush, he makes my day. Cant say 1 bad thing about him. He tells it like it is.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 5:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Hahaha...oh, he spreads his money alright...on illegal prescription drugs, lawyers to get out of drug charges, Viagra and trips to places that are notorious for being sex tourism places...yeah, he spreads his money around...no doubt about that! LOL!
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 7:10 PM on Nov. 7, 2008