can u make money working from home without running a business?

I have tried surveys and opinion polls. I have earned a whole $6.75 so far. Thats for about 30 hours on the pc. I fill out the first pages and then they reply with I am in the wrong group for this survey and would I like to try another? I click try another and its the same thing. But if I want to join something or buy into a club I can earn money. Is there anyway to make money on-line without selling or referring people? I am really discouraged. I signed up on chacha but it freezes up on me at the tutoring part. Please help if you know anything about making money at home.

RubyGee

Asked by RubyGee at 2:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• You can be an Ebay drop shipper. Go to http://freewaysto2.tk/ and scroll down to the bottom.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Check out my website...it will show you how to make money online click here

Msgeez

Answer by Msgeez at 4:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Sorry you are having so much trouble with making money online. Do you like to write articles, reviews or short stories. Send me a PM and I'll get you some information about how I work from home! Good Luck in your search! I also have a website with tips and guides on how to make money from home!

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Ever her of PLR's. There's nothing to join, you work for yourself, I can help you setup a website for free and you work when you have time. You usually have a deadline, but you agree to that deadline before you accept the offer - so it's not like there are any surprises. You'll have business pretty much none stop.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Well, there are a few thing that you can do. 1. write for Ehow, or things like that. 2. Be a Amazon Turk or a Cha Cha Guide. 3. If you contuine with the GPT site you have to promote them and get referrals in order for them to work. Now if you want look at my website and go in to the referral section and I have the sites listed to help with them.
    http://www.freewebs.com/oktobercyan/
    Oktober

Answer by Oktober at 12:33 AM on Nov. 9, 2008