weird cramping

I found out i was pregnant a couple of weeks ago and my prenatal appointments begin next month so i have no clue how far along i am right now. Im a little worried because since yesterday i started feeling a weird cramping below my belly button and it went away now couple hours ago i started feeling it again but its only wen im sitting or bending over for something it feels like a kind of pulling cramp if that makes sense. Not a period cramp. My mom says im just sitting in a bad position. What do you think? Should i b worried? Or is it normal?

ListaPaMas

Asked by ListaPaMas at 9:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its nothing to worry about, i would say if you found out like 2weeks ago then you are probably about 6/7 weeks gone
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I am experiencing the same thing although I am 9 weeks now but I did start feeling that about 5 maybe 6 weeks I think but I am pregnant with my second one. Could just be your uturis streching and getting itself prepaired, if it worries you too much call your doctor's office and ask wouldn't hurt just to ease your mind if anything.
    Lucky_Mommy02

Answer by Lucky_Mommy02 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• It's normal. It's round ligament pain...even when you aren't very far along your body is adjusting to the upcoming changes and things are stretching and moving. Freaked me the heck out when it happened to me...I left school early and went to the doctor because I thought I was miscarrying because I was also spotting and found out if was nothing to worry about(:
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Its normal. Your uterus is growing and so you ab muscles are stretching and can cause cramping. Drink some water and lay on ur left side when it happens!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 10:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I agree with nessani28 - round ligament pain. My last pregnancy with DD I was curled up on the couch watching a show and I sneezed suddenly and this burst of pain shot thru my lower abdomen under my bellybutton. I immediately called the doc and said "WHAT IS THIS???" and they told me round ligament pains... I never heard of it before and started laughing. :D Now I'm preggy again and if I get up from the couch too fast I get them, no worries.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• it sounds like ur in ur 2 trimester
    tiffanynick

Answer by tiffanynick at 12:53 AM on Dec. 13, 2010