Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

division of human services

Does any one know what the federal poverty income is in new hampshire? I want ti apply for assistance for daycare but im nor sure if they will say i make to mucj money together with my husband and would it count if i say im pregnant?

Answer Question

Asked by ListaPaMas at 9:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 5 (77 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • No but you could just call the office and ask

    Answer by admckenzie at 9:34 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

  • They only take pregnancy into consideration if you are applying for medicaid. As for getting child care help I'd just apply and see what they say. The worst that will happen is they say no. I'm sorry I wasn't able to find any info on an amount online.

    Answer by 2murphyboys at 9:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

  • If they have a website, it might be listed on there somewhere. It would probably also have how to contact them in case of questions.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work
unnecessary drama?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
weird cramping