Does anyone know where to get christmas help for my 3 children I live in Tucson Az

rlorona

Asked by rlorona at 9:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• I think if you have a Salvation Army in your area they are still taking applications, not sure since they stop in NC on the 17th.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 9:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Call a local church, check with a school counselor and please next time plan in advance. Its really late.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 8:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Call your town offices, police department, fire department, & any local churches and ask if there are Christmas programs you can sign up for. Each have different programs. Also go to your state, city, and county websites (Google them) and search for charity programs and/or use the "contact us" links to call about programs. There are many programs out there but they all have different names and you need to put in the research. You also might call your three top TV stations (Google CBS, ABC, and NBC for your area) if you do not see any Christmas charities info on their website. They all have these programs. Plus most local newspapers have a Santa charity.......contact them too. Also, someone mentioned Wish Upon A Hero. I do not know about this charity but you can Google their website. And I heard of a group here on cafemom too. Lots of research, but worth it. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:41 AM on Dec. 13, 2010