Talk to me about taking a bath.

It's ok if it's not too hot, right? I could really go for a nice soak with some of that Johnson & Johnson's Bedtime Bath stff. Is that ok?

EwansMommy

Asked by EwansMommy at 9:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep, and actually I took many baths with that stuff while pregnant! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Baths are fine until your water breaks.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• its all fine to use that while being pregnant i know i do when i feel i need a bath, my bath is hot and nothing has ever bothered me or the baby
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• ¸.•*"i had to take baths when i was preggo..it relaxed me and as i got further along it was just tooo much for me to try to shave ect..while taking a shower so i loved soaking in the tub..i always had that in the cabinet...relax...enjoy your bath....
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Lol. I didn't see that this was posted in the pregnancy board, and I'm like, wtf what do you mean is it okay to take a bath? Hehe. Yup you should be fine. And I have to admit I am guilty of taking a hot bath before too, and all was well. But i kept it short, I just wanted a hot soak.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 10:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I'm 30 weeks and just got out of the bath. Ahhhhhhhh I feel sooo good. :) I used some of that lavender stuff from "The Healing Garden" you get at Walgreen's. It smells awesome.
    Yeah I was concerned about temps too - I thought it wasn't good to take too hot a bath - it raises the baby's temp and might not be so good. I'm not sure what could happen though. My bath I just took was hot enough for me to feel relaxed... but then again I'm told my tolerance for water temps is WAY higher than most... at least DH tells me that. :D
    BTW I take a bath daily because our shower is downstairs and I just feel I can hear DD if she needs me better if I take a bath & leave the door cracked. I only took a couple of baths when preggy with DD 3 yrs ago. I do prefer showers but now take baths for reasons mentioned above.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• it depends on how far long you are
    tiffanynick

Answer by tiffanynick at 12:50 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Let calgon take you away.............. You will never enjoy a bath more than when your pregnant, that is I never have.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2010