What would you do?

I have to get groceries later this week. It's 45min to the nearest mall or Wal*Mart. I need groceries(Wal*Mart) and I need to run into Victoria's Secret(Mall) for a nightie for me for this weekend(My boyfriend and I are going away for the weekend. I have a sitter coming for my DS). I'd be toting my 2 1/2yr old son with me to Victoria's Secret.

Can I shop for a nightie with my son in tow or should I do it on a different day and pay for a sitter so I can shop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• i would take him with you it dont matter he is too young to remember
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I took my kids with me wherever I went and whatever I was shopping for.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Why can't you shop for a nightie with a 2 yr old? I have to admit I'm not exactly experienced at buying nighties
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Haha, he won't be offended. I take my son with me everywhere I go shopping, including Victoria's Secret.
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 10:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Is it legal? Yes.
    Is it practical? Probably not. Your best bet is to either get a sitter or find a friend to come along with you.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:26 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I don't see why not! I buy bras and panties when I'm shopping with my son. Whats the difference?
    MarcsWife05

Answer by MarcsWife05 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• ¸.•*"He's 2 ..your fine..there is nothing wrong with taking him with..heck i always took my little ones with me shopping for bra's ect..they are just fine and don't even remember...now they are all older so my oldest boy goes to another store while im shopping at the mall...lol my girls tag along with me but they are still young and my 5 yr laughs when he see's bra's still...so i think you will be just fine..
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 12, 2010