step-daughter

My step daughter is 14. When she was 8 yrs old. Her Mother called CPS on the Father , yes the Father was still living and married to the Mother. The Mother was accusing the Father of molesting the 8 yr old SD. When CPS came out they made the Father leave the home and there was a restraining order against him going around the daughter. He had to hire a lawyer and prove his innocents. The SD was telling CPS that the father never once touched her, but for obvious reasons they still had to proceed with a pelvic exam on this child and she had to see a therapist. This was an 8 yr old child! Both Gyn and therapist said there was no signs of emotional or physical abuse. It was finally proven that the Father never once touched his daughter in an inappropriate way..The Bio Mom said she didn't even want the daughter and the Father (who yes is my husband) now has full custody of this child...who has so much hate in her. I ask the Bio Mom why would she try and destroy her husbands life as well as her daughters...(Her answer) I frankly could not cope any longer. I thought wow! why not just tell your hubby you can't take it and move on? This woman is so mean, she still calls my hubby on the phone (her ex)..he always hangs up on her. Plus she has women calling me saying my DH is cheating on me...she won't leave us alone! My step-daughter is getting out of control. She is having sex and I have grounded her. she is seeing a therapist and this child is so full of hate. I honestly don't know what to do. I caught her smoking weed...seems as if she is on a horrible path and yes I blame the Bio Mom. I honestly need some kind of direction. I'm so lost. This child cusses and throws fits left and right. She lies all of the time! She said her Mom lied why can't she? Now she is threatening my hubby that she will tell CPS he is molesting her if he tries and punish her and since she is sexually active, how would anyone prove he didn't do it? This is just soo much to deal with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Ok heres what i did with my 15 year old daughter she needed help she was spiraling down hill big time and i knew she was going to be 16 and that would give her every oppatunity to run away and it made me terrified so i call dept of juvinile and had them help me take her to court and listed her as a undisiplined juvinile so it was court ordered 6 months probabtion and in the 6 months she had to do drug counceling,mental evauration,intense in home theropy stay in school and have good grades an 8 oclock cerfew...and in meds she has to take on a daily basis had to be taken also..and now there is a wonderful change in her please if your hubby is truely innocent of any claims she makes tell him do not fear her they will get to the truth and she will learn from her mistakes ...REMEMBER TOUGH LOVE IS THE BEST SOMETIMES.
    kimmy77

Answer by kimmy77 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• WOW I dont know what to tell you. Sorry you are having to go through this. I hope it all works out.
    MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 10:28 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• put her in theapy, explaining all the problems behaviors, document her threats and go from there. Or find a treatment center for her/ and inpatient one and try it that way.

You may also consider calling CPS yourself and explaining you situation and ask for references to agencies that can help your situation. CPS is not an agency to fear and avoid, in this situation it would be your best move to protect yourself and your husband from her threats.

She obviously needs some help as you have said.

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I am so sorry. I feel for this child, and you are right what has happened to her because of this bitch bio mom is contributing to her being this way. You said she is seeing a therapist currently? I would speak with him, and if she is seeing one and he is not helping her, then maybe you need to find another therapist. I don't really know otherwise what you can do. but love this girl, however it seems like she is already so angry that won't be an easy thing to do.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 10:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• they would be able to tell from swabbing her and getting dna n it would come up not him, its her mother fault she is like this, maybe try taking her to a councolor or somethin (not spelt it right) maybe that might help, i hope you get this sorted
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• ¸.•*"Get her into a councler or something like that right way..nooo she won't want to go but this could really help her with her issue's and i am sooo sorry you are going threw such a awful time...i would talk to the family doctor right away and see if he/she suggest's a place you could take her to get some help just someone to talk with on a weekly basis...it might help...best of luck to you...
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 12, 2010