is it just me?! *RANT*

i seem to be seeing a lot of posts about give me and my kids a good Christmas, why do people think they are entitled to a "good" Christmas? why not just make a good dinner and sing with their kids instead of asking for GIFTS!? has everyone forgotten about the family aspect? you don't need gifts to make the holiday special, how about making cookies WITH your children and decorating them?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• i agree we only got my girl one present cos we just cant afford anything else it didnt cost us much and it hurts but she is 15months old she wont remember and plus at least she has something n we did out best with thinking, its the thought that counts on presents i think
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Amen sister!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• amen!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I couldn't agree more. In fact, at the school there are about 100 requests for gift cards for school families. It's not that I don't want to give one but what is REALLY needed vs. a Target card to buy a new Wii game. IDK...we've totally lost the meaning of Christmas.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:50 PM on Dec. 12, 2010