Does anyone know how to make money at home with typing skills or math skills?

I really love typing and doing math. I love to answer questions and look up info on-line. I am very good at writing short stories also. Does anyone know of any jobs on-line for this type of work?

RubyGee

Asked by RubyGee at 2:24 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• It's hard to find ways to make money online that are actually legit and actually free. I made a list of the good ones I use and you can see it here: http://freewaysto2.tk/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• you could try marykay. go to www.marykay.com/dbrown98499 and go to the link on the site to get info about the buisness. let me know what you think. i started because i was a stay at home mom and i needed to meet new people and i needed a hobby and who doesnt need extra money.
    dani263

Answer by dani263 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I work from home as a medical transcriptionist; you can try going on a few sites I have listed and see if you find a course you can take and then work from home. I've been doing this for 4 years.

www.mtdaily.com
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I don't know about online (they don't seem worth it) but what about math tutoring? I tutor and charge $46 an hour. The tutoring place (which is one of those chains) I work for right now charges $32-40 an hour for 3 on 1 instruction and $50 for 1 on 1 attention. My dad has had his own math tutoring business for 30 years (he's a teacher, too) and he makes about his teaching salary every year, and he only charges $31 and is an expert in all levels. Aim high! Tutoring clients often go for the more expensive tutor because they want the best for their children.
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 6:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I forgot to mention that you can have the kids come to your house. My neighbor does that for science and she has a hefty business, too.
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 6:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Check out my website for information about how I work from home. Good luck in your search! There are a few websites that I work with that you get paid to write articles or short stories. If you have any questions let me know!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I've never tried it, but you sound perfect for this thing called cha cha? Someone around her must know more about it. It's a lot of work, but you seem cut out for it.

I write articles (my husband spell checks) 300 works $6 - $10 a pop. You sound like you'd be perfect for that job also.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2008