any body sweatin it?

Ok... so ever since I had my second little man I keep sweating! He is nine months old, it should have been over long ago! I am 4 feet 11 inches and about 100 pounds, if that answers any body questions.... it's my underarms, they just sweat. I think it happens more when I am nervous but still I have to base my life around it. What I wear, how I lift my arms. I have tried the clinical strength deodorants, nothing. Please help anyone know what it could be or what i can do?! It is so so embarrassing!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Health

• Well, i'm not sure if i can give you the answers your asking for. But, i can sympathize with you. After having my 3rd child, the same exact thing happened to me. I was constantly HOT...and i'm not talkin' hot...i'm talkin' HOT!!..i sweat constantly and it felt like i was a car that was constantly overheating!!!....Especially in the summer, and i live in Arizona!!!....I have not been able to do anything about it tho!.....I just get hot and stay hot. But, in the winter time, I get cold and stay cold. I think it's the change in your body chemistry. It was always changing with every child, and finally caught up to me. And now, i just stay HOT!!!....LOL

I hope you can find some relief, i know i sure could use a dose of it!....lol

Good luck!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Sometimes after pregnancy, things can go a little "haywire" in your body and cause things that might not have been a problem before. You might have just developed over-active sweat glands. A dermatologist would be able to help you with that. They have prescription strength deodorant at drug stores now that can help a lot of ppl. My fiance has ALWAYS had a problem with sweating. Sometimes its an imbalance. If it bothers you that much, I'd go talk to a doctor about it and see what they think could help.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I know how you feel, I've never had a problem with sweating but ever since my hysterectomy; I sweat like crazy. It's most likely your hormones! They are either out of whack or they changed with your pregnancy, to play safe you might want to have your hormone level checked. But most likely it's from your pregnancy. Ash9724 is right, there are a few prescription strength deodarant's at drug stores you can try. I had my Gynocologist write me a prescription for some and it was a lot more expensive than the store brand, but it didn't work any better. I've also been told to try Apple Vinegar, Baking Soda, or to avoid eating refined foods, hydrogenated oils & other processed foods. I haven't tried any of those methods yet, so I'm not too sure how good they work. I do also have a few @ home recipes to make your own that I have heard works. If you want pm me and I'll see if I can get them to you.
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 5:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2010