How often does/did your LO get the hiccups??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 11:04 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They say if your baby had them in utero then they will probably have them after they are born... My son had them all the time when I was pregnant and now he still has them all the time and he is 7 weeks old. I would say almost everyday at least once.
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 11:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I remember feeling her little hiccups inside my belly!! :) She's 2 1/2 now. I wouldn't say she gets them all the time but she's always had them way more often than I get them. She gets them now more often than when she was little, too. I'd say in the 1st 3 months, she got 'em a few times a week... I always took it as a sign of hunger. Then they kind of subsided but now she gets them again I noticed if she hasn't eaten anything substantial in awhile. :)
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i have twins. Tyler, almost always had the hiccups while i was pregnant. i dont remember taden getting them, if he did, he didnt have them that much.
    theyre 15 months now. tyler gets the hiccups a LOT, and taden barely ever does haha
    one of the very first video i ever made of tyler he had the hiccups, he was five days old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQFqlqg8U64
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:22 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My son is 13 weeks old. For the first few weeks it was a couple of times a day. Now its like every 3-4 days...
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• My dd is 11 months old and I honestly can't remember a day that she hasn't had them. Even when I was pregnant she had them daily.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• all the time! He was given a bottle with water to help get rid of the hicups. Now that he's older it's decreased quite a bit.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:35 AM on Dec. 13, 2010