shipping/ flying with pets

have you ever done it? had an animal shipped to you or carried your pet with you on a plane. how was it? we're having 2 puppies from an out of state breeder shipping them to us and i'm so nervous about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pets

• i moved here from england my husband was stationed in enlgand thats where we met and we moved here in march and we had to wait on our dog he was fine he was just excited to see us and peed in his kennel
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I've flown my cats on a three hour flight but that's it. Definitely not the best thing I've ever done. Scared them to death. well, almost.
    Anonymous

• I tried to get our cat shipped to us and I could not find one carrier that would do it. I ended up paying extra for the cat to travel with us on Delta Airlines.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 11:15 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• these are 12-13 week old yorkies. really small, i'm sure they'll ride together. they're coming from arkansas to north carolina. not a long way away
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I have flown with my Chi/Yorkie Mix alot of times but, only with her on the plane with me- i can't say that she loves it but, the vet gives her something to stay calm so, she does o.k.- Shipping a dog is really hard on them; they are in the cargo with all of the luggage- that is probably pretty scary- it is about 775 miles from Arkansas to North Carolina- i would ask the breeder what happens if they have a lay-over? i hope your puppies make it Safely!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i know it'll be scary. shoot it's scary for ME! haha. thank you so much!! i'm just holding my breath until they arrive here with me safely.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Is it possible for you two drive and pick them up?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2010